[MacDV] Re: DVD Labels

Gerhard suspice at hay.net
Mon Jan 6 18:21:01 PST 2003

I have been doing it and have never had a problem with playback on
either computer or set top player.  I have heard that slot loading
drives have more problems with labels on disks.  I have been doing it
with some really nice results designing the labels in Photoshop and then
using the Program included with Toast to do the actual printing.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net