[MacDV] DVD Labels

Mike Swope mike at swopedesign.com
Mon Jan 6 18:55:09 PST 2003

We're using high-quality photo labels from neato.com. We haven't had any
problem. We've burned and used well over 100. We suspect that if you use
the cheap CD labels available anywhere, that they don't stick too well,
and are possibly likely to become unstuck and damage a DVD drive. So we
don't use those labels at all.