[MacDV] Whoops! I meant "dv" labels

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Mon Jan 6 20:08:53 PST 2003

http://www.effectuality.ca/

Try the above site, they sell both in Canada and the U.S.  I have only
had positive experiences with them.  I have purchased DVD-R, mailers and
jewel cases from them, shipping is prompt and complete with the correct
billing.  They will also print directly on the disks for you, don't know
about the smaller size though.

Gerhard

On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 10:58  PM, Marisa D'Vari wrote:

> I meant the tiny, two inch labels one puts on mini dvs.  Thanks!
>
> Marisa D'Vari
> Deg.Com Communications
> Want Free media tips?
> See Case Studies/Makeovers at