recording a tv programme straight into my DV camcorder

F. Mortes fmortes at saltidiomes.com
Tue Jan 7 00:29:24 PST 2003

Hi, folks!

I don't post very often because I'm pretty much a newbie and on the rare
occasions that I would have some help to offer, someone in the US has
already beaten me to it.

Anyway, I hope someone can help.

I own a SONY PC-115 miniDV camcorder and, according to the manual, I
should be able to record any TV programme with it, merely by plugging
the RCA connectors (yellow, red and white) into a Euroconnector adapter
(carster?) which in turn should be plugged into the back of my TV. Well,
no luck so far. Can anyone think why? Is there a SONY hotline I can ring?

TIA!

Francesc in Barcelona