[MacDV] recording a tv programme straight into my DV camcorder

Milton van der Veen miltonv at mac.com
Tue Jan 7 05:19:37 PST 2003

Hi Francesc,

I have had no problem taping from TV with my Sony camcorder. It's a
different model but it should work the same way. You have the
connectors right, I am sure, but the secret to taping from the TV is
that you have to use the Setup Menu to make sure it is turned on. Check
the items that have to do with DV in/oiut and TV in/out.

I'm sure you'll find the right one. If it doesn't work for you, email
me off-list and I'll be more specific with how I do it.

Cheers,

Milton