[MacDV] Re: DVD Labels

K. kochkodin at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 05:53:55 PST 2003

I recently borrowed the Harry Potter DVD from the library..They had placed a 1"x1" id
label on it for catalogue purposes..It wouldn't play in any of 3 players that I have
access to...had to peel it off to use it.  Also, a friend had a dvd with a label get
stuck inside his slot loading imac se...the label started to peel and really made a mess
trying to get it out..  Sharpie sounds like the way to go..That's what i am using with
my Philips desk top burner.
regards,
mike k