[MacDV] Re: MiniDV storage

Randy Wilson WilsonR at fonix.com
Tue Jan 7 11:28:07 PST 2003

Wal-Mart has clear plastic boxes (tubs?) with white lids in various
sizes.  I use a short one to hold my miniDVs.  [Might help in a water
leak.  Wouldn't help in a fire...]

At 11:05 AM -0600 1/7/03, Chris Jones wrote:
>I am looking for a decent plastic storage box that holds miniDV tapes
and
>also has a clear see-through plastic cover to keep dust out...   I
found a
>couple of websites that seem to sell the same brand storage case , but
it
>does not come with a cover...
>
>Anyone know of such a thing?

I found several portable storage solutions that were
not see-through--but nothing in a closed clear box.

Have you considered buying some inexpensive clear
shoeboxes and using those?

-- Erica

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/MacDV.html>.
Send a message to <MacDV-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the
digest version.

 XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
Dr. Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
   Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only
$879!