[MacDV] Epson 950

Fabian Ius Fabian_Ius at edu.yorku.ca
Tue Jan 7 17:27:46 PST 2003

>Not sure that the 950 is available in USA.

I'm not sure if this is the same printer, but in Toronto, I found a place that has this printer in stock for $599 Canadian.  I'm sure it works on DVDs as well.

EZCD Printer is the first affordable color inkjet printer that not only prints on paper, but also prints directly onto the surface of printable compact discs, without the use of any labels!

Clear, crisp print quality for a fraction of the cost of silk screened CDs is only one of the cool features EZCD Printer has to offer. Now you can create professional looking CDs in just minutes!

*	Prints directly on CDs
*	Up to 2880 by 720 DPI
*	USB or Parallel
*	12 PPM Black on White
*	8 PPM Full Color
*	Photo Quality
*	Includes templates and software
*	Mac OS and Microsoft Windows Compatible
*	Epson C-60 Engine
*	Uses Standard Epson ink cartridges

check out a claymation movie created by grade 4&5 students @ ...
http://homepage.mac.com/fabulousfootage/fabulousmovies/iMovieTheater21.html