[MacDV] Re: Safari (OT)

Karl Hayden khayden at iol.ie
Tue Jan 7 23:08:27 PST 2003

Just to add to the comments. There are still problems with Java based
chat rooms on the web. Also noticed it stuck a few times when loading
sites and there seemed to be nothing I could do to stop the thing until
it finished.

But overall I would give it 9 out of 10 as a work in progress. Will
reserve final opinion until the final version is out. I do like the
fact that it works with AddressBook.

There that is my humble opinion expressed.

Karl Hayden (Dublin, Ireland)