Installing Jaguar & QT6

Derek Raby derekraby at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 8 04:56:27 PST 2003

I know this has been covered before and I apologize for the rehash, but I'm
finally getting around to installing Jaguar and QT6 on an iBook 500, G4 400,
and G3 Powerbook 400 FW.  The iBook and G4 both have FCP3 running on them.
G4 has a couple of ongoing FCP projects but they won't be finished for ages
yet.

What is the shortlist of things to watch out for?  I know QT Pro won't work
after QT6 goes in and I'll need a new key number.  And, if I remember
correctly, some people ended up having to reinstall FCP3 after moving to
Jaguar?  Or am I worried for nothing?

Thanks in advance and sorry again for the repeat factor but I thought I'd
get the latest consensus.

DR