[MacDV] Re: Safari pros and Cons!

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 8 08:08:46 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 09:36 AM, Art Amolsch wrote:

> I've had a similar problem using NETSCAPE to access my Netscape
> account on many occasions. Sometimes, I actually have to switch to
> (are you ready?) IE. Really.

Yeah, I have both Netscape and IE because I can't rely on either one of
them to work right at every site. I couldn't get either one of them to
work completely right at the Turner Classic Movies web site. What
started off as such a simple protocol has now become so complicated
that it seems nobody can write a browser that correctly handles
everything.

As to Safari being "Not ready for prime time" because of bugs - its a
BETA - that's what beta means.

SR