[MacDV] Re: Safari pros and Cons!

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Wed Jan 8 09:13:59 PST 2003

on 1/8/03 12:08 PM, Danny Grizzle at danny at mogulhost.com scripsit:

> Within the last week or two, it was reported that Sun Microsystems had won a
> lawsuit requiring Microsoft to continue to include full, unmodified versions
> of Java in all Windows operating systems. Deliberate non-standardization
> wrecks the web.

Good for Sun! Don't let them get away with more than they are...

> The bottom line: either I port my application to Microsoft
> server platform, Microsoft databases, and .NET architecture.

Death before Microslave...

Good luck Danny.

Donna
My Brother, My Captain, My King - Boromir
Good, Bad, ...I'm the guy with the gun...-Ash
People must learn to stop being insects - Thor

"looking forward to post-slaughter booze up" - Secret Diaries

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://www.shawstudios.com - Gateway to The 5 Deadly Venoms and more!
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi