[MacDV] Re: Safari pros and Cons!

Jeff jeffa at infi.net
Wed Jan 8 13:32:03 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 01:05  PM, Mark M. Florida wrote:

> Danny, I think that just about sums it up...  I feel exactly the same
> way.  I have gone to sites in the past that just WILL NOT WORK on
> anything but IE on Windoze... and I've never been back to those
> sites... this is not the way the web was supposed to be.  The whole
> internet is based on open standards and Microsoft always has their own
> agenda to shoehorn in their own proprietary crap that just makes
> everything break.  Leave it to Microsoft to bastardize everything they
> touch to fit into their plan of complete global domination of
> everything in the computing world.
>
> - Mark

I just want to thank you for that paragraph; it felt as good to read as
it probably felt to write....

When I think about how Apple leads the way in so many aspects on what
has basically been (for many years!) around 1/20th the market resources
it makes me realize what a shame the whole Microsoft phenomenon is.
The globe has wasted so much thanks to MS, with no end in sight.

Jeff