[MacDV] Re: 200GB firewire drives

Robert Schoenburg rschoenburg at schoenburg.com
Wed Jan 8 23:28:17 PST 2003

I have the same drive with the same problem. Is your Sony on the "approved"
list? My Panasonic PV DV951 is not. It works fine if I capture to the iMac
internal drive and it works fine exporting from the internal drive, but not
to or from the Western Digital. So my workaround is to use the Western
Digital for storage and to work on iMovie/iDVD projects.