[MacDV] Quicktime 6 and FCP 3

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Thu Jan 9 18:13:36 PST 2003

on 1/9/03 1:33 PM, Danny Martinez at dmartine at sedl.org scripsit:

> Is Quicktime 6 working with FCP 3 yet?  It didn't when it was first
> released, has this changed?  Any experiences?

I'm also having a problem with quicktime 6. Now my videocapture device (XLR8
interview) and Videoshop don't cooperate. I'm prepared to go back to
quicktime 5 and reinstall all over again. I have the install for videoshop
4.5 but I can't seem to find my XLR8 interview installer. It looks like
Belkin bought them out but I can't get an answer from them. Anyone have the
installer or any insight on how to get them to cooperate?

Thanks,
Donna
My Brother, My Captain, My King - Boromir
Good, Bad, ...I'm the guy with the gun...-Ash
People must learn to stop being insects - Thor

"looking forward to post-slaughter booze up" - Secret Diaries

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://www.shawstudios.com - Gateway to The 5 Deadly Venoms and more!
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi