ipod AC adapter

Jonathan Fletcher jfletch at aye.net
Fri Jan 10 07:29:11 PST 2003

This is not true. The iPod AC adapter has a firewire jack on it to
connect to the iPod. The *Book adapter, of course, has a cord attached.
The part that snaps off, though, IS interchangable. You can snap your
iBook AC extension onto the iPod adapter and also all the international
cords too, iGuess. But it's not the same adapter.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jfletch at newmediaconstco.com