[MacDV] Re: Use iPod for Software Updaters

Milton van der Veen miltonv at mac.com
Fri Jan 10 09:13:32 PST 2003

In previous versions of Software Update and you could do it *after*
downloading the file and after or before doing the update.

But they changed it in the current version. Now you have to remember to
check it off *before* you start the download.

Something else to remember for those of us with phone modems and two
computers who don't want to download the updater twice.

Milton