FCE and QT 6 mini status

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 10 18:29:31 PST 2003

Hi all,

Took the G4 to work today and updated it. Part of the update was to
QuickTime 6.1.

Afterwards, I turned off that Instant On setting someone here told me
about and found the Keynote speech that someone else mentioned. It
Worked! Thanks for that information. I got to see most of the Keynote
until I got a phone call. I clicked pause and it never would start up
again. But I had seen the software demos I was most interested in.

Regarding the DVD that comes with Final Cut Express: Except for an
introduction by a woman, the rest of the DVD consists of the same demo
movies that are on the Apple site. The window is bigger, so you can see
details a little better.

I was sort of hoping for a real tutorial. Guess I'll have to invent my
own.

Shirley