External FW Cases for DVD burner

Randy Clark hawkgx at planetkc.com
Sat Jan 11 09:33:35 PST 2003

Still crossing my fingers on getting the Cendyne internal DVD burner
(Pioneer DVR-105 model)... it's on backorder right now.

My question is: how do I select an external FW case for it?  I know there
are a lot of cases running around out there, but are there certain
specifications I should be looking for due to the fact I want to put in a
DVD burner (as opposed to an IDE hard drive or CD burner)?

I'd hate to buy one, then find out it won't work with my DVD burner.
--
Randy Clark
hawkgx at planetkc.com
Kansas City