[MacDV] Re: External FW Cases for DVD burner

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jan 11 09:41:28 PST 2003

Any 5.25 FireWire case should work just fine. I have been happy with
ADS cases. Just make sure to remember to set your 105 to Master before
you put it into the case. BTW did you read my posts about the
internal/external 105 hack so you can run iDVD3? You won't need a case
if you want to run it that way.