[MacDV] Re: External FW Cases for DVD burner

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jan 11 15:43:11 PST 2003

Pull the drive that's in your QS and put the 105 inside. Then put what
was in your QS in a FireWire Case (if you feel you need it). Saturday
1.25 buy iLife and you'll be stylin' with all the latest and greatest
with iDVD3 working just like you bought the QS that way.