[MacDV] best de-fragmenting software?

Preston PSeyle at mac.com
Sun Jan 12 01:35:06 PST 2003

There is only one OSX bootable Drive utility on the market now.  It's
Micromat's Drive 10.  But that is all it does right now.  Their
Techtool pro4 software will ship soon as they told me at Macworld SF,
at it will have all the Techtool pro3 features plus the Drive 10
functions and a little more.

I've used disk warrior and it's companion plus optomizer with good
success in the past, but this looks like a super software package.

Got to have something to keep the video drives tuned up!
-ps