[MacDV] Re: iMovie3 for OS 9 as well?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jan 12 14:45:12 PST 2003

My response was meant to say "Do you really think Apple is going to
sell an OS 9 compatible package in 2003?" rather than sarcastic against
Sean.

But I'm glad I inspired such an eloquent case for the continued use of
OS 9. Now you've got me thinking that the new lower priced 15" GHz
SuperDrive TiBook might be the last great PowerBook Apple will ever
make. Seriously.

I know about the problems you explain so well. But I allow myself to
forgetaboutthem under Steve's Reality Distortion Field.

You are right and welcome to remind us of these horrific and unattended
to realities Bobbo. Apple is in much to big a hurry to sell OS X than
they are willing to devote resources to help important big and small
third parties solve their compatibility challenges.