[MacDV] Making DVDs with Toast

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jan 12 16:13:05 PST 2003

DVD Navigator 1.0

DVD Navigator allows the creation of chapter catalog files for DVDs
viewed on the computer. These files can be saved and used to access
particular parts of a DVD quickly. Chapter names can be entered.
AppleScripts can be written from DVD Navigator to the DVD Player
Scripts folder that will allow navigation to chapters straight from the
DVD Player. Mac OS 10.2 required.

Download - 112 K sit at http://www.digitallyobsessed.com/software.php3