[MacDV] powerbook and external DVDRW/CDRW

K. kochkodin at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 12 22:02:19 PST 2003

Matthew Guemple wrote:

> Hey folks I bit the bullet and plunked down my cash for a 1Gig
> superdrive TiBook. Beautiful... So now i've got a 667 with 1 gig of ram
> and an EXTERNAL super drive... just thought I'd see if anyone here
> might be interested in purchasing it... A good home and all... email me
> off list if your interested.

Greetings,
A few quick questions....Does the SuperDrive allow you to burn DVD's?  I have about 200+
hrs of VHS tape that needs to be put on dvd for future preservation...Also...how much
$$$ are you asking for it?  I am really new at this and am willing to pay a fair price.
Finally, where are you shipping from...I am in central PA...zip 16666
Thanks in Advance

Mike K