[MacDV] Re: iMovie3 for OS 9 as well?

Phyllis Evans pmevans at mac.com
Mon Jan 13 15:04:33 PST 2003

I never said Jaguar was a fix. I said that 10.1 was not the greatest.
Compare it to the auto industry. The first year run of a new model line
is generally plagued with lots of design problems that are fixed in the
second and third year. Do you expect Ford or GM to trade even for a
redesigned model? They fix the problems that are deemed dangerous.
That's it. I think there should have been an upgrade price, but I'm not
going to beat my chest over $30 or $40. It's still far better than
anything out of Microsnot. And yes, I do work with Windoze at the
office. It makes me appreciate what we have with Apple.