[MacDV] Re: External FW DVD-RW & DVDSP

Frank Wiewandt fwphoto at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 13 19:19:19 PST 2003

Gerhard Kuhn writes:

> If your computers are part of a network the file transfer would be
> simple but can you import a Quicktime movie into MyDvd?

They are part of a LAN that is used for sharing a cable ISP. I haven't
really explored the whole network thing, though. I'm also not sure if
MyDVD can import a Quicktime movie, but if it can, I can probably save
it on an external FW HD (I have a OWC 80 Gig Elite FW HD) & transfer
it that way too. The network transfer might be a simpler solution
though.

Thanks,

Frank Wiewandt