[MacDV] Re: QT Settings for iDVD from FCP

dave.vose at verizon.net dave.vose at verizon.net
Tue Jan 14 17:25:44 PST 2003

on 1/13/03 3:50 PM, Daniel Beck at danielbeck at mac.com wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 14, 2003, at 05:21 AM, sb wrote:
>
>> You don't use QT settings.
>> You should be able to just export as a FCPro reference movie, either
>> self-contained, or not, depending on whether you have iDVD on that
>> computer
>> or a different one and you have to move it to another machine.
>
> Thanks sb.
>
> Daniel
>
> **************************
> Daniel Beck
> danielbeck at mac.com
> http://homepage.mac.com/danielbeck/
>
> Tadayoshi Video Productions
> dbeck at tvp.jp.com
> http://tvp.jp.com
> Video solutions in Tokyo
>

> ----------
> Send a message to <MacDV-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the digest
> version.

> Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
> Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

    Can anyone help me with importing?  I have a 9600/700 Sonnett G-4
upgrade with atlas 10k2 10k rpm drives. The firewire card is also a Sonnett.
When I import from my Sony DVD camera the motion gets choppy and stops
almost immediately.  The audio continues for about 5 more seconds before it
stops.  It does this in imovie 2 and fcp both.
    it puts a clip up on the shelf and it plays back  but I cannot capture
more than 20 seconds.  I get the alert that the disk is responding slowly or
something has interrupted blah blah.  I need to have a project done for a
movie class on the 22nd  HELP!  DaveV