Audio Problems

Matthew Milleville nfhc at concentric.net
Tue Jan 14 17:41:56 PST 2003

I want to thank everyone for your help earlier. I ended up buying the Migila
Director's cut take 2 and it works wonderfully.

However I've come across a odd dilema. When importing from Primere I end up
getting the full movie file however I can only play the sound or the video
portion of the clip not both at the same tme and when rendering I only get
video.

When I play the clip outside of Primere like quicktime movieplayer the video
and audio play together normaly with not even the hint of a conflict.

Could anyone help me?