[MacDV] Re: iMovie3 eta?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 15 11:22:14 PST 2003

Think Secret posted a story yesterday that because of all the
complaining everyone did before the show about having to pay for iMovie
3 and iPhoto 2, that at the last minute Steve changed the plan to only
charge for the bundle that includes iDVD3. So kudos to all the squeaky
wheels. The complaining did work.