[MacDV] Re: Why Not Upgrade a 104 to a 105 SuperDrive? Media Money

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 15 11:41:45 PST 2003

A wise move I believe. $7 is obscene. $1.70 is believable. Not a bad
price at all. But you have a working DVR-104 inside your iMac and it is
not worth the trouble you would have to go through to put in the 105.
Congratulations on another wise choice Geno.