[MacDV] Re: What am I missing?

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 19:12:45 PST 2003

That will probably be my next step. Here is what I did. Optimized the
partition with my test file. (OS 9.2.1 smi file 82MB) Booted Toast 5.2.
Selected DVD. Copied file to Toast. Clicked on the Record button. Toast 5.2
crashed.

Repeated with Toast 5.02. After I hit the record button, spinning cursor for
over half an hour. Had to Opt-Apple-Esc.

So, I need to get Quicktime Pro to import QT movies into iMovie, huh? I
suppose QT Pro cost money, huh?

I feel Apple dragging me, kicking and screaming to a new Dual Machine (in
that very ugly case) to run the spotted, blemished Cat.

STeve

<< What do you mean no can do? Toast 5.2 works just fine with the DVR-105.
Please elaborate on what NO CAN DO.

You can talk to Roxio Toast technical support people for free you know.
Just use the toll free customer support number and they will patch you
through to the toll tech support people for free. >>