[MacDV] Re: storage/Frankenstein Macs

Claudia Roberts croberts at nyct.net
Thu Jan 16 07:16:01 PST 2003

Hi Danny,
I meant DVD 4.5 Gig disk storage.  I'm using Media 100 and Adobe Premiere on this
machine and heard that if I upgrade to a new machine I won't be able to use my video
editing equipment on it any more so I would like to try to stay with the 9600.   I need
more storage space but don't want to use a another hard drive because of the recent HD
failure.
thanks for responding
Claudia