Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 17 18:17:55 PST 2003

I was trying the link here at work (on a PC using IE 5.5) and it worked
(though
it did not go to Outpost's home page as I had expected; You have to
click a
link on that page). Tried it later at home on Netscape 4.7 and it worked
the same way.

Interestingly, if you leave that page open for a little while (about 30
seconds), it goes to the "sorry..." link. So there is a timeout that
Netscape
6 must not be recognizing.

Shirley