Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Fri Jan 17 21:06:29 PST 2003

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:40:47 +1300, Paul Knight
<paul.knight at internet.co.nz> wrote:
>Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:40:47 +1300
>From: Paul Knight <paul.knight at internet.co.nz>
>Subject: [MacDV] Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
>
>Hi all,
>When I try go to:
>
>>     Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
>  >    Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml
>
>I can't.  I get the following message:
>
>*Sorry!  You have clicked on a link that has expired or been
>deactivated. The link was used to facilitate relationships between
>merchant and affiliate members of the LinkShare Network. We apologize
>for any inconvenience.*
>
>Could someone please confirm that this link is still alive and
>available to those of us outside the USA?
>--
>from Paul Knight
>Home:  (JapanEd)
>43 Burn Street,  Levin,  New Zealand  5500
>Ph: 64 6 368 9192
>Fax 64 6 368 9193
>eMail:  paul.knight at internet.co.nz

I'm getting the same thing here in Texas. The link first takes me to
a page thanking me for supporting The Macintosh Guy, but when I click
on the Outpost.com logo, I get a page with that "Sorry..." message.

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>