[MacDV] Re: iDVD3

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 18 07:54:22 PST 2003

Apple Support for iDVD: (http://www.apple.com/idvd/download/) leads you
to this paragraph:

You can also order iDVD 2 online from the Apple store. Faxing in a
completed order form (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader). Or by calling
1-800-MY-APPLE. There is a shipping and handling charge of $19.95.

I'd call the 800 number since you have already found that you can't get
it directly from the Apple store.

Shirley