New Question

Kathleen kcruse at cox.net
Mon Jan 20 00:52:52 PST 2003

Can someone please tell me why my audio clips fall apart (skip) when I
download my movie for Export to iDVD? And sometimes, if they don't fall
apart then, they fall apart when I burn the DVD.

I'm using OS10.2.3, iMovie 2.1.2, iDVD2.2 and QT Player 6.0.2. My
movies are about 54 minutes long, with mostly narration and only 2
short music clips. I have a 78GB FireWire External Drive.

So, can anyone help? I'm supposed to be done with 3 movies by tomorrow.

Kathleen