Orange Screen FCP

ZEN99 at aol.com ZEN99 at aol.com
Mon Jan 20 07:03:26 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/20/03 1:54:20 AM, MacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com writes:

<< Ive just installed FCP 3 in my Mac...trying to do tutorial and I cant seem

play the captured clips back. They just appear in orange on the screen. When

I scrub through the clips without playing them I can see them ok. What am I

doing wrong? was the software not installed properly?

Thanks,

Vikki >>

In my experience, trash the FCP preferences.  If that doesn't work then
reinstall FcP.  If that doesn't work then reinstall the OS.  BTW - shut down
and then turn on after trashing preferences.   Try Ken Stone's list for
various discussions on this.
JM