New Question

Paul Knight paul.knight at internet.co.nz
Mon Jan 20 12:19:03 PST 2003

Kathleen,
I'm no expert but in view of your urgency I dare to reply.
I don't know about iMovie as I use Premiere, so I don't know how
relevant this might be.   However, I would get a similar result if I
attempted to download the movie directly from the Timeline without
first rendering it as a separate process.  If you try to do both at
the same time the computer doesn't have the processing speed to cope
with both tasks especially if you have used filters/effects or
multiple tracks.

Also, I was under the impression that you need QT Pro not the Player
to capture or export video.

--
from Paul Knight
Home:  (JapanEd)