[MacDV] Re: FREE iMovie 3 Download Is A Full Install

Christopher SJ Ong osj at mac.com
Mon Jan 20 19:47:52 PST 2003

The 'free three' would be on CD to cater to people who don't have combo drives, e.g. the original CD-RW drives that Apple put in.

This would've been particularly necessary under the original plan of charging for ALL the iApps, since some people would have been buying the package who didn't have DVD drives and didn't need iDVD.