iMovie 2.1.1 for OS 9

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Mon Jan 20 20:32:20 PST 2003

I expect the iLife CD will have full installs for each application.

IIRC, there has never been a charge for a downloaded version of
iMovie. All the apps in iLife except for iDVD 3 will be available
free for download, or you can purchase the CD including all of them
(including iDVD 3) for $49.

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>