iMac G3, Ext. DVD burner & authoring options

Randy Clark hawkgx at planetkc.com
Mon Jan 20 21:39:37 PST 2003

I'm not sure if anyone's addressed the Toast 5.1.1 portion my original post
hinted at.  What type(s) of files would be necessary to enable Toast to burn
a DVD capable of playing on my stand-alone DVD player?  A friend suggested
"Exporting to iDVD" from within iMovie (2.1.2) and using the resulting file
to burn to DVD with Toast.  Never having exported to iDVD from iMovie, I
don't know what kind of file that produces. Can anyone shed light on this
subject?
--
Randy Clark
hawkgx at planetkc.com