iMac G3, Ext. DVD burner & authoring options

Randy Clark hawkgx at planetkc.com
Tue Jan 21 06:04:44 PST 2003

> From: Steven Rogers <srogers1 at austin.rr.com>

> I've had good luck with Sizzle. Its easy to use - the tricky part is
> getting the media in the right format.
>
> I just played around with ffMpeg a bit today for the first time, and it
> looks very powerful, but I didn't have much luck with it. One problem I
> noticed and fixed is that it is based on unix macros which assume that
> you don't have any spaces in the paths to your home directory and to
> the media files you're working with. For example, if your User folder
> is named something like "John Doe", the ffMpeg engine installer won't
> work.
>
> SR

Steve
Thanks for the heads up on ffmpegX and the directory name. My User folder
has no spaces in the name, but now I know to be cautious in naming the
sub-folders.

What, specifically, is the file format required for Sizzle? Hopefully, I can
at least use ffmpegX to get my iMovies there.
Thanks again,
--
Randy Clark
hawkgx at planetkc.com