[MacDV] Re: VCD Help

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jan 21 11:06:15 PST 2003

Thank you so much Mike. I did not know that, even though I had all the
parts to do it. I have been putting off doing any of this for lack of
the DVR-105 and a G4 in my B&W. I just used the iMovie tutorial to test
your instructions and it works perfectly with my properly installed
Toast 5.2. I hope this Toast 5.2 VCD integration will still work from
iMovie 3. You think?

The free parts of iLife plus Toast 5.2 will make an excellent
integrated Video CD package if the Toast parts of the export menu still
show up. Now I wonder what it would take to be able to have the iDVD 3
front end as a part of the Toast 5.2 VCD burn?

Kunga