New iApps iLife training day

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Jan 21 13:46:45 PST 2003

http://www.macintoshdigitalhub.com/

For those of you living in the LA or Silicon Valley areas, Jim Heid, author
of the Macintosh Digital Hub book will be holding iDay 2003, which is a
whole day of training on the new iApps. The first one is Jan 25th in LA,
which is the day they are supposed to be released. The Silicon Valley
location is on Feb. 8th.

I've seen Jim in person, and he's a marvelous teacher, and I also have the
first edition of his Macintosh Digital Hub book, so I'd recommend either or
both to anyone who wants to get up to speed on the new iMovie, iPhoto, and
iDVD. His website says that the new edition of the book should be out end of
February.

 sb