backup storage options

Derek Raby derekraby at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 21 17:55:12 PST 2003

Excellent answer, Daniel!  I think sometimes people forget one of the best
things about DV is that it has timecode.  That means you can delete the
media and then recapture it again 2 years later from the project file
(assuming, as you say, the tapes were identified accurately in the project).
Just put that original DV tape on the shelf and buy a new tape for your next
shoot.  $5 backup.

Derek