[MacDV] Re: Anyone using the Formac DVD burner and software?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 22 00:27:33 PST 2003

What's the optical drive? Combo or CD-RW?

You know how to select all of this text before you press reply so it is
all included in your reply so everyone understands the context of your
reply Craig? Please. Thanks.