[MacDV] Re: Anyone using the Formac DVD burner and software?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 22 01:16:00 PST 2003

You might be able to put a slot load DVD-RW drive inside there in a few
months. But it may be too expensive to start with. You want to do Video
CDs or DVDs? You can do Video CDs now with iMovie 3, iPhoto 2 and
iTunes 3 plus Toast Titanium 5.2.

You have Toast Titanium 5.2 yet?