[MacDV] Anyone using the Formac DVD burner and software?

Stan Glass stanlio at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 22 03:28:26 PST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 04:24 PM, Craig Busch wrote:

> I see that Formac has a DVD burner and software package for about $400
> that will work
> with a G3 and OS9.  Is anyone using it?

Mine plays very well with my Wallstreet using OSX.2.3. I just
downloaded the new firmware to burn the soon-to-be-released 2x DVDs.
The software package isn't as good as iDVD, so you'll probably want to
invest in some other product, but a quick search will turn up
reasonable alternates.

		I sent no attachments with this message, and I hope this will permit
us to prevail against the slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune.

Stan Glass <mailto:stanlio at earthlink.net>