Office Max CenDyne/Pioneer DVD Burner - Now at Staples

Joan Keenan jkeenan at islands.vi
Thu Jan 23 13:35:02 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 04:59  PM, Eric Phillips"
<PHILLIE at wyeth.com> wrote:

>  Re: Office Max CenDyne/Pioneer DVD Burner
>
> I thought someone posted that the DVR-105 was for sale at Office Max
> for =
> $180 until Saturday. Was I dreaming or is Office Max just sold out? I =
> couldn't find it on the Office Max web site for any price.
>
> Eric

Excuse cross posting...I just posted to OS X list, forgetting that this
list had the most traffic on this topic.
Found out last night that Staples has the Cendyne 4x on their website
with $50 rebate and if you go to dealmac.com they have a coupon for $40
off. I tried ordering last night & came up with an out of stock
message. Tried again this morning and the order went through. This was
for shipping to a CA zip code.

>> storage - CenDyne/Pioneer DVR-105 for $160 after rebate ... maybe
>> The Cendyne 4x DVD-R/DVD-RW/CD-R EIDE drive (a Pioneer DVR-105) is
>> back in stock, at least in some areas, at Staples.com. It costs ... (
>> more )
>> Date: Jan 22, 2003

Joan